On April 23, 2019, a majority of State Representatives in the MN House voted to mandate (H.F. 1414) every Pre K-12 public/charter school to teach “Comprehensive” Sex Ed (CSE).
Protect Kids Rally flyers to download:
Did You Know?
Please watch this short video to discover the “impact” of this bill.
War on Children: Exposing the Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda (11 minute video)
CSE removes all natural and protective boundaries for children and teens, encouraging early sexual exploration in graphic detail.
CSE uses porn-like images and graphic descriptions to teach children as young as 10 that all “consensual” sexual activity is their “right”. Example: It’s Perfectly Normal
CSE teaches kids how to:
- “consent” to sex
- to masturbate
- experience climax
- claim bodily autonomy for abortion rights
- promote multiple sexual orientations and gender identities
- get referrals for abortion and gender counseling with no parental involvement or notification
- have “safe” vaginal, oral and anal sex
CSE allows unlicensed Planned Parenthood and gender activists into your child’s classroom to teach these dangerous and unhealthy practices.
CSE grooms children for early sexual activity making them vulnerable targets for sexual abuse, experimentation and trafficking.cording to the FBI, sexual predators “groom” children with pornographic images and explicit sexual instruction to remove natural defenses. We call that criminal. Planned Parenthood calls it “education” and says it’s perfectly normal.
Are You OK With That?
- Ways to Help (PDF)
Be part of the solution – volunteer to help Stop CSE!
- Stop Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE)
Legislative mandate, legislators’ opposition responses in video and roll call votes 2019
- The Dangers of Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE)
History, links, videos and more (CSE)
- Grassroots Group’s Heated Return to Indiana University Kinsey Institute (PDF)
ROLL CALL VOTE ON CSE MANDATE
This is the MN House roll call vote for the April 23, 2019 Rep. Peggy Bennett amendment to delete the mandate to teach comprehensive sex education to all MN pre-k through 12th grade public/charter schools.
A YEA vote is a vote to delete comprehensive sex ed (HF1414) from the omnibus education bill HF2400.
A NO vote is a vote to keep mandated comprehensive sex ed in the education bill. The Bennett amendment failed 58-73. The four members not voting were not present at the time of the vote.
Please sign our Petition to MN Legislators to Protect Kids from ‘Comprehensive’ Sex Education
Whereas ‘Comprehensive’ sex education:
- Sexualizes children by exposing them to graphic and explicit language and pornographic illustrations;
- Grooms kids for early sexual activity by removing natural protective boundaries and by assuming students are or will be sexually active;
- Normalizes and teaches how-to engage in dangerous behaviors; teaches how to engage in anal and oral sex; all sexual activities are values free;
- Is promoted, lobbied and taught by Planned Parenthood, the largest teacher of CSE in Minnesota, and in the country;
- Allows unlicensed Planned Parenthood and gender identity activist groups into classroom to teach;
- Teaches “bodily autonomy,” the activist word for abortion rights and a claimed legal right to all sexual engagement at all times, no matter what age;
- Defines “medically accurate” as meaning multiple genders and encourages children in the earliest grades to question whether they are male or female;
- Undermines parental authority;