Teaching students respect for all people can never, under the guise of diversity, be a mandate for them to honor and imitate the rites and customs of a religion. Should schools be teaching the Five Pillars of Islam, the core duties of Muslims, verses from the Quran and Hadith or chanting Allahu Akbar, God is the Greatest and reciting Islamic prayers?
Can you imagine the outrage if students were given the scripture from the Old or New Testaments and told they have to give the meaning, interpret that scripture, and explain how Christians and Jews use that scripture in their everyday life? But it is happening in our schools today!
Follow us as we expose the infiltration and teachings of Islam in our schools. Take action to stand against this curriculum and training in your school!
- WARNING: Teachers Trained to Advocate for Islam!
○ Critical Review of “Engaging Muslim Students in Public Schools” Training Seminars for Educators (PDF)
○ Book Review of Islamic Children’s Books Recommended for Public Schools (PDF)
- Social Emotional Learning: Gateway to Islam & LGBT Acceptance
- Resolution Fact Sheet and Proposed Political Party Platform Resolution (PDF)
- ‘Muslim UN’ Highlights San Diego Lawsuit Against Islamophobia Curriculum
- Students Learn in Schools Free from Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment Based on Race, Religion, National Origin, Gender, Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation (PDF)
Indoctrinating Islam in the Name of Diversity – MN Department of Education “resource” concerning bullying that specifically addresses Muslim and LGBT youth. Students Learn in Schools Free from Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment Based on Race, Religion, National Origin, Gender, Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation.
Understanding Islam and Sharia Law
- Sharia verses the Constitution (PDF)
- Know the Language (PDF)
- Islamization of Minnesota (video)
Debra Anderson explains in detail what Islam is, what it means and how it affects our lives not only in Minnesota but throughout our nation. Well worth viewing!
- History Lessons from Years Under Islamism by Majid Rafizadeh
- Muslim Refugee Resettlement Programs