- Covid-19 and the Experimental Injection
The debate intensifies about children being required to wear masks in school. With many school districts around the state again planning to force their K-12 students to mask in the face of growing opposition from parents, we encourage parents to immediately contact their school boards.Children under age 16, pregnant women and women who may become pregnant have not been tested for the experimental Coronavirus injections that have only been authorized for emergency use.Keep your children safe. Read details at Covid-19 and the Experimental Injection.
- Medical Institute for Sexual Health
The Medical Institute provides medically accurate scientific information about sexual choices.
- Assessing the Benefits of Delayed Sexual Activity: A Synthesis of the Literature
“This report synthesizes the current research literature on the benefits of delayed sexual activity. Although we include research on teen pregnancy and STIs, a main purpose of the synthesis is to assess the evidence for potential benefits extending beyond these physical outcomes. We also discuss the methodological approaches researchers have developed to study the benefits of delayed sexual activity for these outcomes…”The project team reviewed 57 studies. These studies find that delaying sexual activity has the following effects:
- Delaying sexual activity from the early teen years to the later teen years reduces the chances of a pregnancy early in adolescence but does not result in a substantial effect on the chances of any pregnancy before age 20.
- Delayed sexual activity reduces the chances of STI transmission.
- Delayed sexual activity until age 20 reduces the chances of being married at ages 24 to 32, reduces the chances of living with an unmarried partner at ages 24 to 32, and improves reported relationship satisfaction among couples who do get married or live together at those ages.
- Among girls, delayed sexual activity until age 18 reduces the future chances of a first marriage ending in divorce, separation, or annulment.
- Delayed sexual activity does not appear to be associated with changes in other relationships.
- By reducing the chances of early childbearing, delayed sexual activity increases the chances of high school graduation among girls.
- For girls who either had sex early relative to their peers or broke up with a romantic partner in the same year they first had sex, delaying
Full Report May 2020 (PDF)
Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation (OPRE), An Office of the Administration for Children & Families
- The Health Risks of Aberrosexual Behavioral Choices (PDF)
by John R Diggs, Jr. M.D.
The health risks in sexual behaviors can not be overlooked. Students are often given a false sense of security about high-risk behaviors. Dr. Diggs addresses some of these issues in his report.
Sex Education’s foundation began with the unethical experimentation of children in what is called The Kinsey Report. Kinsey was a pedophile who molested children for data and conclusions he made from these molestations were extraordinarily unfounded. Judith Reisman was one of the key people to expose this fraud.
- The Children of Table 34 (30 minute video)
This excellent video exposes the truth.
- Kinsey Victim Speaks Out: My Father Was Paid to Rape Me
One of Kinsey’s experimental victims has bravely spoken publicly about her ordeal.
Protect Kids: STOP CSE
Did you know that Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) is an effort by SEICUS, the umbrella organization of Planned Parenthood, to advance CSE kindergarten through 12th grade in every state in every school in the nation?
“Sex ed is a vehicle for social change. Full stop.” That is SIECUS’ new tag line. Pushing Comprehensive Sex Education is more than teaching children about sex but it is to bring about social change….
CSE teaches that children can have any kind of sex anywhere, anytime, with anybody, at any age, and it’s perfectly normal. We need to stand together against this agenda targeted at our children!
Learn more about CSE on our Stop Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) page to equip yourself to help STOP CSE!
- What is Comprehensive Sex Education and why should you be concerned about it? (6 minute video)
In 6 short minutes you will learn what CSE is, the organizations behind it, the worldview it represents and sample curriculum.
- Another Reason to Ditch the WHO is its Shocking Sex Propaganda for Kids
The World Health Organization is an avid supporter of the so-called children’s sexual rights movement, which sexualizes kids.
- Monica Cline (video 19 minutes)
A former instructor of Comprehensive Sex Education trained by Planned Parenthood tells her story.
War on Children: Exposing the Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda
Find more information and sign the petition at Stop Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE)
- Developmental Appropriateness & the Comprehensive Sex Ed Agenda
It’s imperative that parents and other decision-makers about children’s education understand what appropriate sexual development really looks like. This article includes an excellent chart.
Developmental Chart (PDF)
- CSE Curriculum
CSE comes in various forms of curriculum and from various organizations. This is just a sampling. Find out what sex education is used in your schools then check for harmful elements using our Evaluating Sex Education Curriculum forms above.
- Human Growth and Development: Sex Education & Graphic Images for K-5 In Public Schools
A highly controversial sex education curriculum that begins introducing gender ideology, sexually transmitted diseases, homosexual parents and other topics – in Kindergarten. The sex education indoctrination gets progressively more extreme with each year of elementary school.
- Positive Prevention Plus
An analysis of the curriculum for each grade level including a research summary.
- 3Rs (Rights, Respect Responsibility)
Planned Parenthood teamed up with Advocates for Youth to develop this comprehensive sex education curriculum. Parents at Richfield, MN attended a school board meeting to expose this curriculum. Sex-ed curriculum used in Richfield schools asks students to role play gay sex scenarios
- Evaluating Sex Education Curriculum
- Human Growth and Development: Sex Education & Graphic Images for K-5 In Public Schools
- Non Profits, Full of Radical Leftists, Are Setting National Sex Ed Standards
A long-time tactic of the left is to use Non-Government Organizations (NGO) or non-profits to go around the pressure of voters and to influence -and in this case, to write public policy.
- The New Critical Race Theory: ‘Human Sexuality’ Program Teaches Kids About Oral Sex, Claims Boys Can Wear Dresses
The standards apply to K-12 school programs, and were developed by individuals from many organizations, including the mass abortion industry leader, Planned Parenthood Federation of America. The article links to the various lesson plans.
- K-12 Standards for Optimal Sexual Development
A framework for empowering health and wholeness developed by the Medical Institute for Sexual Health with free download.
- Scientific Authority for Schooling on Sex K-12 (PDF)
A timeline of the progression of Sexual Education in our schools. Find out who creates, researches and publishes what has become known as Comprehensive Sex Education.
- Sex: The Rest of the Story
By LeAnna Benn and Alfred J Derby, MD
Comprehensive Sexual Education is damaging our most valuable resource—children. You will want to add this activist’s guide to transforming sex education in your reference library!
- FLASH Sex Ed Curriculum: False Claims amid Evidence of Failure
Comprehensive Sex Education curriculums are not confined to those produced by Planned Parenthood. Stan E. Weed, Ph.D. and Irene H. Ericksen, M.S. from The Institute for Research & Evaluation examines claims and effectiveness of the FLASH curriculum.
- Comprehensive Sex Education Undermines Students’ Moral Development Dec 19, 2018
- The Unspoken Truth about Waiting Until Marriage
- MassResistance – Pro-Family Activism
Texas MassResistance parents presented shocking facts on LGBT and sex ed agenda in elementary schools. Text, photos and videos of the meeting. You will learn a lot!
- New York City Sexual Education Report (PDF)
by Miriam Grossman, MD
Similar curricula is commonly across the country and even the world so this document is useful almost everywhere. If you are concerned about sex education at your child’s school but don’t know where to begin, this report is a good guide.
- The National Sex Education Standards: Core Content and Skills, K–12 (Second Edition) (PDF)
Some schools use these standards. Notice the organizations submitting these standards and their intend that goes beyond teaching basic sex education.“Developed by the Future of Sex Education (FoSE) Initiative, a partnership between Advocates for Youth, Answer, and SIECUS: Sex Ed for Social Change that seeks to create a national dialogue about the future of sex education and to promote the institutionalization of quality sex education in public schools.” p. 2“This updated NSES have been written with a trauma-informed lens; have been infused with principles of reproductive justice, racial justice, social justice, and equity; address social determinants of health and how these can lead to inequitable health outcomes; and take an intersectional approach. (emphasis added)” p. 8
Critique of Standards by Barbara Anderson (PDF)
MN Health Education Standards (PDF)
- It’s Perfectly Normal
Curriculum available to educators for use with children that includes pornographic-like images disguised in cartoon figures. In Minnesota, It’s Perfectly Normal connects this curriculum to the anti-bullying legislation.
Four reasons children gave for not telling their parents about offensive ideas and materials presented to them in the classroom.
- I thought they already knew.
- I thought my parents went through the same class.
- I thought they approved, since it is in school.
- I thought it must be okay because they told me I could trust my teachers.
In other words, parents’ trust for the teachers and schools, which they have passed on to their children, are being betrayed. When a child is exposed to ideas and information that violate their family’s values, attitudes, and beliefs, they are unable to recognize it as an offense, because the parents have entrusted them to the care of the school.
View this shocking documentary:
Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda!
Imposing values on another country or culture through bribery, blackmail, coercion or deceit.
It’s Perfectly Normal
Sample of It’s Perfectly Normal Curriculum
The sample below is a “developmentally-appropriate programmatic instruction” book available in school libraries and used in the Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) curriculum promoted by SIECUS and Planned Parenthood. Is this appropriate for a 10 year old?! Your children may be in danger! This may be coming to a school near you!
Hooking Kids on Sex (6 minute video)
Planned Parenthood exposes children to sexual material in order to seed a generation of sex addicts, who will become future customers for the abortion giant. This report exposes Planned Parenthood’s sex-education programs, using images from Planned Parenthood’s own websites, social networks, and events.
- The Bullying Bill (HF 826) and It’s Perfectly Normal: What’s the Connection?
In Minnesota, this curriculum was connected to the Safe and Supportive Minnesota Schools Act (HF 826) commonly known as the anti-bullying bill. The Safe and Supportive Minnesota Schools Prevention of Bullying Task Force Report, the guide to understanding the meaning of the carefully crafted bullying bill wording, includes language that opens the door to emotionally damaging, sexually explicit curriculum for all school-age children including It’s Perfectly Normal.
- Missouri parents outraged over pornographic, pro-abortion sex ed book in school library
- The Link to It’s Perfectly Normal, the Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood
Notice late in this article that Girl Scouts partnered with Planned Parenthood in Waco, TX on a sex ed conference at which every girl attending received a copy of It’s Perfectly Normal.
MN Schools that have It’s Perfectly Normal in their library
These are the schools we are aware of having It’s Perfectly Normal in their student libraries. We will remove a school from the list once we have confirmation that they have removed the book from their resource or student library.
McKinley Elementary School Bloomington Public Schools
Oak Grove Elementary Valley View Middle School
Osseo Area Schools/District 279
Crest View Elementary Palmer Lake Elementary Zanewood Community School
Saint Paul Public Schools
- Randolph Heights Elementary
- Washington Technology Secondary
- Humbolt Secondary School
- Harding Senior High
- Highland Park Middle School
- Phalen Lake Hmong Studies Magnet
- Open World Learning Community
- Highwood Hills Elementary
Minneapolis Public Schools
- Emerson Spanish Immersion Learning Center
- Hmong International Academy
- Olson Middle School
- Anwatin Middle School
- Edison High School
- Wellstone International High School
- Nellie Stone Johnson
Hopkins Public Schools
- Meadowbrook Elementary
- Hopkins North Jr. High
- South Washington School District 833
- Lake Middle School
Annandale Public Schools District 876
- Annandale Middle School
St. Cloud District 742
- Discovery Community Elementary School
- Apollo High School
Spring Lake Park High School
THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!
If you want to protect your children, do not let them go to Planned Parenthood. Footage captured at the Planned Parenthood Eden Prairie Clinic in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN.
Planned Parenthood Agenda
- Sex-ed curriculum used in Richfield schools asks students to role play gay sex scenarios
The 3Rs (Rights, Respect Responsibility) is a comprehensive sex education curriculum developed by Advocates for Youth, an organization partnered with Planned Parenthood. In just one of the many lessons, straight students are asked to role play as gay and transgender characters navigating sex scenarios. Read the article and view the testimony for a better understanding of the inappropriateness and danger of this curriculum.
- Amaze (content warning to parents)
Beware! A community educator for Planned Parenthood has created Amaze that produced online cartoon shorts that appeal to children and adolescents but the content goes even beyond Comprehensive Sex Education materials. This is an initiative led by Advocates for Youth, Answer and Youth Tech Health and IPPF/WHR.
- Planned Parenthood’s Youth Partner Pushes Birth Control Experiments on 11-Year-Old Girls
- Planned Parenthood launches the Chatbot app targeting your teens. Parents beware!
- Planned Parenthood’s Sexual Rights for Kids
- Explains the Planned Parenthood sexual agenda described in their Exclaim! Young people’s Guide to Sexual Rights (PDF) that has infiltrated our schools throughout the US.
- Making Proud Choices sample (PDF)
Another Sex Ed curriculum promoted by Planned Parenthood
- Planned Parenthood Sexualizes Children in Minnesota (5 minute video)
The Far-Left and Planned Parenthood are pushing progressive Comprehensive Sexual Education (CSE) that parents argue unnecessarily sexualizes their children through graphic content and detailed information such as: how to masturbate, homosexuality, abortion, and gender fluidity. This issue is brought up in the legislature year after year.
- How Planned Parenthood Enables Child Predators
According to the most reliable studies, among girls 15 and younger who become pregnant, 60% to 80% of them are impregnated by adult men. This pedophilia is being hidden from law enforcement by mandatory reporting laws being intentionally ignored by clinics such as Planned Parenthood that provide pregnancy testing and abortion services.