- Coronavirus Experimental Injections
Children under age 16, pregnant women and women who may become pregnant have not been tested for the newly developed Coronavirus injections. CPL released a Briefing Paper on COVID-19 Injections for Children and Women of Childbearing Age (PDF).
You will also find more information including a comprehensive America’s Frontline Doctors position paper at Coronavirus Injections.
- Medical Institute for Sexual Health
The Medical Institute provides medically accurate scientific information about sexual choices.
- Assessing the Benefits of Delayed Sexual Activity: A Synthesis of the Literature
“This report synthesizes the current research literature on the benefits of delayed sexual activity. Although we include research on teen pregnancy and STIs, a main purpose of the synthesis is to assess the evidence for potential benefits extending beyond these physical outcomes. We also discuss the methodological approaches researchers have developed to study the benefits of delayed sexual activity for these outcomes…”The project team reviewed 57 studies. These studies find that delaying sexual activity has the following effects:
- Delaying sexual activity from the early teen years to the later teen years reduces the chances of a pregnancy early in adolescence but does not result in a substantial effect on the chances of any pregnancy before age 20.
- Delayed sexual activity reduces the chances of STI transmission.
- Delayed sexual activity until age 20 reduces the chances of being married at ages 24 to 32, reduces the chances of living with an unmarried partner at ages 24 to 32, and improves reported relationship satisfaction among couples who do get married or live together at those ages.
- Among girls, delayed sexual activity until age 18 reduces the future chances of a first marriage ending in divorce, separation, or annulment.
- Delayed sexual activity does not appear to be associated with changes in other relationships.
- By reducing the chances of early childbearing, delayed sexual activity increases the chances of high school graduation among girls.
- For girls who either had sex early relative to their peers or broke up with a romantic partner in the same year they first had sex, delaying
Full Report May 2020 (PDF)
Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation (OPRE), An Office of the Administration for Children & Families
- The Health Risks of Aberrosexual Behavioral Choices (PDF)
by John R Diggs, Jr. M.D.
The health risks in sexual behaviors can not be overlooked. Students are often given a false sense of security about high-risk behaviors. Dr. Diggs addresses some of these issues in his report.
Protect Kids: STOP CSE
Did you know that Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) is an effort by SEICUS, the umbrella organization of Planned Parenthood, to advance CSE kindergarten through 12th grade in every state in every school in the nation?
“Sex ed is a vehicle for social change. Full stop.” That is SIECUS’ new tag line. Pushing Comprehensive Sex Education is more than teaching children about sex but it is to bring about social change….
CSE teaches that children can have any kind of sex anywhere, anytime, with anybody, at any age, and it’s perfectly normal. We need to stand together against this agenda targeted at our children!
Learn more about CSE on our Stop Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) page to equip yourself to help STOP CSE!
- What is Comprehensive Sex Education and why should you be concerned about it? (6 minute video)
In 6 short minutes you will learn what CSE is, the organizations behind it, the worldview it represents and sample curriculum.
- Another Reason to Ditch the WHO is its Shocking Sex Propaganda for Kids
The World Health Organization is an avid supporter of the so-called children’s sexual rights movement, which sexualizes kids.
- Monica Cline (video 19 minutes)
A former instructor of Comprehensive Sex Education trained by Planned Parenthood tells her story.
War on Children: Exposing the Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda
Find more information and sign the petition at Stop Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE)
- Scientific Authority for Schooling on Sex K-12 (PDF)
A timeline of the progression of Sexual Education in our schools. Find out who creates, researches and publishes what has become known as Comprehensive Sex Education.
- Sex: The Rest of the Story
By LeAnna Benn and Alfred J Derby, MD
Comprehensive Sexual Education is damaging our most valuable resource—children. You will want to add this activist’s guide to transforming sex education in your reference library!
- FLASH Sex Ed Curriculum: False Claims amid Evidence of Failure
Comprehensive Sex Education curriculums are not confined to those produced by Planned Parenthood. Stan E. Weed, Ph.D. and Irene H. Ericksen, M.S. from The Institute for Research & Evaluation examines claims and effectiveness of the FLASH curriculum.
- Comprehensive Sex Education Undermines Students’ Moral Development Dec 19, 2018
- The Unspoken Truth about Waiting Until Marriage
- MassResistance – Pro-Family Activism
Texas MassResistance parents presented shocking facts on LGBT and sex ed agenda in elementary schools. Text, photos and videos of the meeting. You will learn a lot!
- New York City Sexual Education Report (PDF)
by Miriam Grossman, MD
Similar curricula is commonly across the country and even the world so this document is useful almost everywhere. If you are concerned about sex education at your child’s school but don’t know where to begin, this report is a good guide.
- The National Sex Education Standards: Core Content and Skills, K–12 (Second Edition) (PDF)
Some schools use these standards. Notice the organizations submitting these standards and their intend that goes beyond teaching basic sex education.“Developed by the Future of Sex Education (FoSE) Initiative, a partnership between Advocates for Youth, Answer, and SIECUS: Sex Ed for Social Change that seeks to create a national dialogue about the future of sex education and to promote the institutionalization of quality sex education in public schools.” p. 2“This updated NSES have been written with a trauma-informed lens; have been infused with principles of reproductive justice, racial justice, social justice, and equity; address social determinants of health and how these can lead to inequitable health outcomes; and take an intersectional approach. (emphasis added)” p. 8
Critique of Standards by Barbara Anderson (PDF)
MN Health Education Standards (PDF)
- It’s Perfectly Normal
Curriculum available to educators for use with children that includes pornographic-like images disguised in cartoon figures. In Minnesota, It’s Perfectly Normal connects this curriculum to the anti-bullying legislation.
“You’re Teaching My Child What” Book
Your child will be exposed to pornographic and medically false sex instruction in school unless you intervene. Dr. Grossman exposes the truth about sex education with carefully documented facts. Arm yourself with her book You’re Teaching My Child What? Order through our CPL store.
Learn how to Opt Out your children from the harmful Comprehensive Sexual Health Education.
View this shocking documentary:
Cultural Imperialism: The Sexual Rights Agenda!
Imposing values on another country or culture through bribery, blackmail, coercion or deceit.
It’s Perfectly Normal
Sample of It’s Perfectly Normal Curriculum
The sample below is a “developmentally-appropriate programmatic instruction” book available in school libraries and used in the Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) curriculum promoted by SIECUS and Planned Parenthood. Is this appropriate for a 10 year old?! Your children may be in danger! This may be coming to a school near you!
- The Bullying Bill (HF 826) and It’s Perfectly Normal: What’s the Connection?
In Minnesota, this curriculum was connected to the Safe and Supportive Minnesota Schools Act (HF 826) commonly known as the anti-bullying bill. The Safe and Supportive Minnesota Schools Prevention of Bullying Task Force Report, the guide to understanding the meaning of the carefully crafted bullying bill wording, includes language that opens the door to emotionally damaging, sexually explicit curriculum for all school-age children including It’s Perfectly Normal.
- Missouri parents outraged over pornographic, pro-abortion sex ed book in school library
- The Link to It’s Perfectly Normal, the Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood
Notice late in this article that Girl Scouts partnered with Planned Parenthood in Waco, TX on a sex ed conference at which every girl attending received a copy of It’s Perfectly Normal.
MN Schools that have It’s Perfectly Normal in their library
These are the schools we are aware of having It’s Perfectly Normal in their student libraries. We will remove a school from the list once we have confirmation that they have removed the book from their resource or student library.
McKinley Elementary School Bloomington Public Schools
Oak Grove Elementary Valley View Middle School
Osseo Area Schools/District 279
Crest View Elementary Palmer Lake Elementary Zanewood Community School
Saint Paul Public Schools
- Randolph Heights Elementary
- Washington Technology Secondary
- Humbolt Secondary School
- Harding Senior High
- Highland Park Middle School
- Phalen Lake Hmong Studies Magnet
- Open World Learning Community
- Highwood Hills Elementary
Minneapolis Public Schools
- Emerson Spanish Immersion Learning Center
- Hmong International Academy
- Olson Middle School
- Anwatin Middle School
- Edison High School
- Wellstone International High School
- Nellie Stone Johnson
Hopkins Public Schools
- Meadowbrook Elementary
- Hopkins North Jr. High
- South Washington School District 833
- Lake Middle School
Annandale Public Schools District 876
- Annandale Middle School
St. Cloud District 742
- Discovery Community Elementary School
- Apollo High School
Spring Lake Park High School
THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS NOT FOR CHILDREN!
If you want to protect your children, do not let them go to Planned Parenthood.
Planned Parenthood Agenda
- Amaze (content warning to parents)
Beware! A community educator for Planned Parenthood has created Amaze that produced online cartoon shorts that appeal to children and adolescents but the content goes even beyond Comprehensive Sex Education materials. This is an initiative led by Advocates for Youth, Answer and Youth Tech Health and IPPF/WHR.
- Planned Parenthood’s Youth Partner Pushes Birth Control Experiments on 11-Year-Old Girls
- Planned Parenthood launches the Chatbot app targeting your teens. Parents beware!
- Planned Parenthood’s Sexual Rights for Kids
- Explains the Planned Parenthood sexual agenda described in their Exclaim! Young people’s Guide to Sexual Rights (PDF) that has infiltrated our schools throughout the US.
- Making Proud Choices sample (PDF)
Another Sex Ed curriculum promoted by Planned Parenthood
- How Planned Parenthood Enables Child Predators
According to the most reliable studies, among girls 15 and younger who become pregnant, 60% to 80% of them are impregnated by adult men. This pedophilia is being hidden from law enforcement by mandatory reporting laws being intentionally ignored by clinics such as Planned Parenthood that provide pregnancy testing and abortion services.