What is CSE?
- CSE removes all natural and protective boundaries for children and teens, encouraging early sexual exploration in graphic detail.
- CSE uses porn-like images and graphic descriptions to teach children as young as 10 that all “consensual” sexual activity is their “right”. Example: It’s Perfectly Normal
- CSE teaches kids how to:
- “consent” to sex
- to masturbate
- experience climax
- claim bodily autonomy for abortion rights
- promote multiple sexual orientations and gender identities
- get referrals for abortion and gender counseling with no parental involvement or notification
- have “safe” vaginal, oral and anal sex
- CSE allows unlicensed Planned Parenthood and gender activists into your child’s classroom to teach these dangerous and unhealthy practices.
- CSE grooms children for early sexual activity making them vulnerable targets for sexual abuse, experimentation and trafficking.
War on Children: Exposing the Comprehensive Sexuality Education Agenda (11 minute video)
SIECUS, Planned Parenthood and Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE): What’s the connection?
SIECUS (Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States) is the umbrella organization of Planned Parenthood and together have launched a national movement to advance Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) in every state and in every school in the nation. SIECUS and Planned Parenthood are the key proponents and lobbyists/activists for CSE.
The SIECUS curriculum goes beyond teaching sexual health education. In their own words, “Sex ed is a vehicle for social change. Full stop.” The goal is to build a foundation for a long-term culture shift. “SIECUS Guidelines for CSE calls for expanding comprehensive sexuality education programs to children as young as five years old….. It should also be noted that according to SIECUS’s own position statements, they believe that sexually explicit visual, printed, or online materials can be valuable educational or personal aids…”
- SIECUS Strategic Framework (PDF)
- Letter to the Editor: Sex education has agenda by Barb Anderson (PDF)
Ways to Help
CPL is looking for help in getting the word out about CSE because this curriculum is already in many of our schools and the mandated bill will be back in the 2020 MN legislative session. We need people in every corner of the state to get the word out about CSE and the harm it will be to our children.
- Educate yourself about CSE through our Resources and Toolkit (PDF)
- Be an organizer in your area – town, county, legislative district or direct us to others who may be a good organizer in any of these areas.
- Find out what curriculum is being used in your local school district. If it is CSE curriculum, inform people you know in the district and begin an organized effort to replace it.
- Distribute literature from Child Protection League (CPL) to friends, family, neighbors, churches and community events.
- Sign up to receive our newsletters using the Receive Email Updates form below the Donate Now button. Send emails to people you know with information from CPL.
- Hold an informational meeting in your area.
- Contact your legislators and voice your concerns about Comprehensive Sex Education.
CSE Toolkit (PDF)
- Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE): Built on Lies and Crimes against Children
- MN House of Representatives Bill HF 1414
- MN House Roll Call Vote on CSE Mandate 2019
- Answers to Common Comprehensive Sex Education Defenses
- Planned Parenthood’s Sexual Rights for Kids
- Sex Ed is a Vehicle for Social Change. Full stop.
- Genderbread Person 3.3
- It’s Perfectly Normal samples
- Stop CSE flyer (PDF)
- 15 Harmful Elements of CSE
- Evaluation of Rights, Respect, and Responsibility Based on 15 Harmful CSE Elements (PDF)
An example of evaluating curriculum against the 15 Harmful Elements of CSE
Videos to Inform and Share
- CPL Protect Kids Rally: Planned Parenthood Sexualizes Children in Minnesota (5 minutes)
- Engage CA: Karen England Reviews the CSE Curriculum (14 minutes)
Karen was our keynote speaker at the CPL Protect Kids Rally (PDF)
- Monica Cline (28 minutes)
Monica is a former CSE Planned Parenthood educator who awoke to the affects CSE has on children
- Comprehensive Sexual Health Education (CSE) Webinar (31 minutes)
presented by Barb Anderson
Short clips of webinar:
CSE Legislation 2019
On April 23, 2019, a majority of State Representatives in the MN House voted to mandate every Pre K-12 public/charter school to teach “Comprehensive” Sex Ed (CSE). CSE proponents have promised to keep the pressure on to force this mandate through the MN Senate and beyond.
On September 22, 2019, CPL held a Protect Kids Rally (PDF) to send a message to legislators to protect our children from this forced school mandate! We had nearly 800 concerned parents and citizens from throughout the state including some of our MN legislators.
Rally: Planned Parenthood Sexualizes Children in Minnesota (5 minute video)
You can be part of the movement to STOP CSE!
- Sign the Petition to MN Legislators to Protect Kids from CSE
- Sign up using the Receive Email Updates form below the Donate Now button to receive up to the minute news from CPL.
- Check out the Ways to Help. You can make a difference!
MN Legislation 2019
- Legislative Session 2019 Mandated CSE
- MN Bill HF 1414
- CSE Mandate HF1414 Handout
- Rep. Eric Lucero re: Mandated CSE (11 minutes)
Speaking in support of the Bennett amendment to delete the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate, exposing the Planned Parenthood-endorsed CSE curriculum book for 4th graders, It’s Perfectly Normal
- Rep. Peggy Scott re: CSE Mandate (5 minutes)
Speaking in support of the Bennett amendment to delete the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate, exposing Planned Parenthood’s roll in the bill
- Rep. Peggy Bennett re: Mandated CSE (10 minutes)
Speaking in support of her amendment to delete the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate
- A Yes Vote Response
A constituent contacted their House representative with concerns about the CSE mandate. The legislator sent his constituent this defense of his yes vote HF 1414 Defense from House Member (PDF)
ROLL CALL VOTE ON CSE MANDATE
This is the MN House roll call vote for the April 23, 2019 Rep. Peggy Bennett amendment to delete the mandate to teach comprehensive sex education to all MN pre-k through 12th grade public/charter schools.
A YEA vote is a vote to delete comprehensive sex ed (HF1414) from the omnibus education bill HF2400.
A NO vote is a vote to keep mandated comprehensive sex ed in the education bill. The Bennett amendment failed 58-73. The four members not voting were not present at the time of the vote.
- The Bennett amendment to delete the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate failed, 58 to 73.
- The Scott amendment to allow school districts to opt out of the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate failed 55 to 74.
- The Scott amendment to require licensed teachers to teach the Comprehensive Sexual Health Education Mandate failed 57 to 75.
Roll Call Votes (PDF)