An overview of how these theories are penetrating every aspect of our American culture and indoctrinating children in our schools.
Bookmarks for page:
- Minnesota Equity Consultants
A list of the Equity Consultants that have been or are being used for training teachers as well as businesses and organizations throughout MN.
- Here Are Thousands Of Teachers Who Say They’re Willing To Violate Law To Keep Pushing CRT
Is your child’s teacher one of them? Check out the list of 4200 teachers from across the country named in this article.
- Good Trouble Principles
Is your child’s principle on this list? These principles are promoting social justice and CRT in their schools!
- Nation’s Largest Teachers Union: Teach CRT In All 50 States
The NEA is pushing forward the CRT narrative despite what parents or schools want.
Critical Race Theory and Equity are very similar in their ideology and end results. Equity is not the same as equality. Equity is tied to the term social justice. Equity means equal outcomes, which is very different from equal opportunities. Social justice demands things be taken from individuals in one identity group and given to those in another in order to achieve equity. Individual achievement, character and responsibility do not matter. List of Equity Consultants used throughout Minnesota.
- Does Equity mean Equality? (60 minute video)
presentation by Dr. Josh Mulvihill
- Ahlgren: The bigotry of equity
Equality and equity are not synonymous. In fact, they are in direct conflict.
- Black Lives Matter in Public Schools is Turning Kids into Little Marxists
School systems across the country are adopting BLM curriculum at an alarming rate, indoctrinating our children to achieve Marxist objectives.
- A Pathway to Equitable Math Instruction: Dismantling Racism in Mathematics Instruction (PDF)
Equity is infiltrating every aspect of education, including Math!!??
- 12 Pillars of Freedom (PDF)
The Battleground for Freedom by Allen Quist
In light of the fact that advocates of ‘equity’ frequently dismiss America’s founding documents as reflections of ‘white privilege,’ we must always be reminded that the U.S. Declaration of Independence lays the foundation of freedom in our land. The American Creed is stated in that declaration.
Equity in Minnesota Schools
- How ‘Equity’ Has Been Embedded in Minnesota for Decades
In this overview history, Julie Quist explains how Equity has been embedded in MN through regional, unelected governance and non-profits that have infiltrated every aspect of society from commissions to schools.
- Islamophobia and Christian Privilege: What Educators Must Know
This guidance on teaching equity was written by a man named Muhammad Khalifa who was hired by the E Carver County School District to embed equity into the schools, all to supposedly correct the achievement gap. We understand that the district is still using his materials. He has been actively engaged by many schools around the metro area.School Equity – Eastern Carver Co. Schools Exposed (18 minute video)
Background information: The Scandal of Politicizing Minnesota Schools
- A Curriculum of Political Indoctrination in Edina’s Public Schools
Whose values? Educational excellence threatened by ideology in Edina schools. An investigation exposes systematic political indoctrination of students in Edina public schools.
- Hopkins Race & Equity Initiative
Resources about equity for children, talking about race, etc.
- Social Justice Books: Teaching Revolution through Literature
Schools are placing ‘Social Justice’ books on their recommended reading lists. These books are promoted by an ideologically driven movement of social activists committed to using schools to transform the beliefs and values of our nation.Social Justice Books, A teaching for change project
CPL letter to a principal objecting to the use of Social Justice Books (PDF)
What Exactly is Critical Race Theory?
CRT is coming to a high school, college or workplace diversity training session near you. What you need to know is in this 5 minute video from PragerU.
Critical Race Theory Would Not Solve Racial Inequality: It Would Deepen It (PDF) by Christopher F. Rufo
“In simple terms, Critical Race Theory reformulates the old Marxist dichotomy of oppressor and oppressed, replacing the class categories of bourgeoisie and proletariat with the identity categories of White and Black.”
- Critical race theorists falsely accuse the United States of being a fundamentally racist nation and condemns capitalism, individual rights, and the Constitution.
- Critical race theory ignores evidence that shows that family structure, educational attainment, and workforce participation are the primary drivers of inequality.
- Critical race theory seeks to undermine the foundations of American society and replace the constitutional system with a near-totalitarian “antiracist” bureaucracy.
How to Push Back Against Critical Race Theory, IFA article by Nancy Huff, educator
“In education, teachers who teach CRT will view every subject through the lens of race, keeping in mind that one race is the oppressed and the other race is the oppressor. All existing thoughts on racial justice are to be challenged and altered to explain the struggles of the oppressed.”
How to Fight Critical Race Theory by Christopher F. Rufo
“Critical race theorists must be confronted with and forced to speak to the facts. Do they support public schools separating first-graders into groups of “oppressors” and “oppressed”? Do they support mandatory curricula teaching that “all white people play a part in perpetuating systemic racism”? Do they support public schools instructing white parents to become “white traitors” and advocate for “white abolition”? Do they want those who work in government to be required to undergo this kind of reeducation? How about managers and workers in corporate America? How about the men and women in our military? How about every one of us?”
- CRT101 Excerpt – Dr. Thompson on Shame (3 minute video)
Dr. Gary Thompson, doctor of Clinical and Forensic Psychology, and co-founder of Early Life Child Psychology, discusses the effects of shame on a child
- More from Christopher Rufo
Critical Race Theory (17 minute video)
Clear explanation and comprehensive overview of the history, goals and how to win the fight against CRT.
Critical Race Theory Briefing Book (PDF)
Newly published, this comprehensive guide explains CRT with suggestions on how to win against this pervasive theology.
- Is Critical Race Theory Practical? (7 minute video)
You’re in a conversation and someone says, “Critical theory helps identify and end oppression, so anyone who cares about putting a stop to oppression should support critical theory.” What would you say? This video explains CRT to answer that question.
- Critical Race Theory, the New Intolerance and Its Grip on America (PDF)
A deep dive into CRT that makes race the prism through which its proponents analyze all aspects of American life. The origins and where we are today.
- Here’s a 97-item “Privilege Checklist” courtesy of the YWCA that is 100% real. You’re welcome.
- Eight Big Reasons Critical Race Theory Is Terrible for Dealing with Racism
- Critical Race Theory Explodes in K-12
- ‘Social Emotional Learning’ Now a Vehicle for Critical Race Theory
Social Emotional Learning – the program of in-school “psychological training” for children – has now become a major vehicle for the Critical Race Theory movement. To learn more about how schools are using this curriculum, go to Social Emotional Learning.
- SEED Training: Spreading Seeds of Division
What is the connection of SEED to Critical Race Theory, equity, and diversity? Read how SEED embraced these concepts and entered our schools as teacher trainings way back in 1987!
Critical Race Theory in Minnesota Schools
- MN Social Studies Standards: Ethnic studies will turn schools into extremist boot camps
MN Social Studies standards are being redone with CRT theology embedded….
- Parents Oppose Critical Race Theory at Elk River School Board Meeting
- ISD 728: Concerned parents fight critical race theory: ‘If you care about our kids,’ don’t teach CRT
- Commentary: The revolution in Minnesota’s schools
by Katherine Kersten, Center of the American Experiment
- “Safe and Supportive Schools” is often a backdoor for CRT, Equity and other ideologies
Bloomington School Board Resolution (PDF)
Minnetonka Coalition for Equitable Education (PDF)
B.A.R.C. Demands (PDF)
- Metro principals launch ‘Good Trouble’ coalition to fight for educational justice
- Hopkins superintendent: ‘System of racism pervades every aspect of daily existence’
- The Revolution in Minnesota’s Schools
In the name of ending white supremacy and systemic racism, school districts are indoctrinating students with a new radical vision of American society.
- Letter: Speak against Critical Race Theory training
ABC Newspapers Letter to the Editor, submitted by Barb Anderson
Parents who have taken action and have successfully changed their school district’s policies can be an inspiration for us. We too can take a stand and speak out.
- A Toolkit for Combatting Critical Race Theory in Your Community: An A to Z guide on how to stop CRT and reclaim your local school board (PDF) produced by Citizens for Renewing America.
- How To Stop Critical Race Theory In Your Local Schools: Advice From A School Board Member
➤ They organize their parents.
You are not alone. Parents can be hesitant to speak up; however, there is strength in numbers. Organize at the local level with parents with the same concerns you have.
- A Parent-Led Rebellion Against Critical Race Theory Is Storming School Boards Across The Country
- National Parent Group Emerges to Fight ‘Woke’ Education, Says It Harms Children
Elana Fishbein tells her story and why she founded No Left Turn in Education group.
- Parents Organize to Push Back Against Critical Race Theory
The parents at Loudon County, Virginia, attracted media attention and were successful once they organized Parents Against Critical Theory (PACT)
- Virginia County now ‘Ground Zero’ in Fight Against Critical Race Theory, Parent Activist Says
Note: Become familiar with or aware of the content of organizations embracing CRT and Equity and are producing curriculum for schools – your schools! These are just a few examples. Learning for Justice; BLM at School (curriculum); Culturally Responsive Teaching & The Brain; Pulitzer Center.
➤ They expose school administrators and school boards that promote CRT.
Review your children’s and grandchildren’s textbooks and assignments for evidence of CRT influence or ideology. Look for words such as “equity,” “bias,” “justice,” or “diversity.” Know the issue. Look for and speak up against the CRT curriculum that you identify. Bring your concerns to schools, to school boards, to local and state representatives.
Having difficulty finding out what is being taught to your children? Submit an open records request.
How To Submit an Open Records Request (PDF) gives 6 steps in making an open record request, sample request letter and resources by state for making a request.
- Parents speak out at school board meeting, call BLM ‘toxic,’ ‘poisonous’
A husband and wife speak up at a Lakeville School Board meeting in MN. “We’re here today to represent the millions of black Americans who disagree with the Black Lives Matter movement,”
- Parents Revolt After Texas’s No. 1 School District Tries to Institutionalize Racism
Southlake Texas’s top-performing school district exploded after they found out what their schools had been teaching in the name of racial justice and demanded the school district stopped sweeping this (CRT) under the carpet.
- A New York father pulls his daughter out of Brearley with a message to the whole school. Is the dam starting to break?
➤ They attend school board meetings en masse.
The new strategy is to push these agendas at the local level. Packed meetings help get the message across. Letter and petition campaigns can also get the board’s attention.
Find suggestions to express local opposition to these radical agendas at School Boards – The Key and take a look at the Model School Board Language to Prohibit Critical Race Theory (PDF) that was developed by Citizens for Renewing America.
- Ohio parents speak out at Lakota School Board Meeting (3 minute video) and Kings School Board Meeting (18 minute video)
- Virginia parents rally to recall critical race theory-pushing school board members
Bitter debate over racism in schools puts Virginia county in national spotlight
- A school district tried to address racism, a group of parents fought back
After a year of virtual learning, parents are more aware of what their children are taught in school and take action.
➤ They support those who publicly speak about the dangers of CRT.
Do you have board members, city council members and legislators that stand firm and speak out against the radical agendas? Lend them your support. If you have those who don’t, look for others to help get them removed from office and replace them with those who are against these detrimental agendas.
- More parents are speaking up about toxic Critical Race Theory in schools
While a lone person can make a public statement, with the support of parents, they can make an even greater impact.
- ‘It’s everywhere’: Parents group fights left-wing indoctrination in schools
➤ They take the issue to the state and national level.
Engage with your representatives. See if you can be instrumental in helping shape policies through assisting legislators with good bills and speaking at committee meetings when those bills are addressed. Help others stay informed.
See our Take Action Legislation section on the bills CPL targets. As support is gathered for specific bills, there is more likelihood that additional legislators will sign on to the bill and that those bills will get through the bill process to become law.
- Letter to the US Department of Education (PDF)
Twenty-three organizations partnered to send a letter outlining concerns about the current policies and their implementation. Background information at School Agenda: Biden and Congress Propose Billions for Divisive Racial Education.
- Calling and writing their state congress members has resulted in states like Oklahoma, Florida, North Dakota, Tennessee, and Idaho banning CRT in their classrooms.