Available on the Child Protection League Action YouTube Channel, our CPL videos tackle the important issues of our day affecting our children.
CPL School Board Q&A Panel (2:04 minutes)
Robust panel discussion on the duties and challenges facing school board members hosted by CPL. Moderated by DeEtta Moos, the panel includes Alex Newman, Diane Douglas, Julie Quist and Tanya Simons.
Meet Jayne Wahlberg: What is HERO part 1 (8:59 minutes)
How HERO Works, part 2 (13:03 minutes)
HERO: The Benefits and Challenges of Homeschooling, part 3 (15:34 minutes)
CPL Interviews Jayne Wahlberg, the administrator of Hero Home Educators Resource Organization.
SEL, CRT & Equity (57 minutes)
Interview with Julie Quist discussing Social Emotional Learning, Critical Race Theory and Equity.
The Invincible Liberty Conference
The information presented at our most recent conference is so important and valuable that we wanted to make it publicly available.
- Our keynote speaker, Alex Newman, on Transformational Education
- Kimberly Ells on The Invincible Family
- Katherine Kersten on the Proposed Social Studies Standards
For more details, downloads, and the rest of the presentations including a MN legislative update, presentations by Representatives Lucero and Gossell including their panel discussion, and Cicely Davis on Critical Race Theory, go to Invincible Liberty Conference.
Seeds of Division (31 minute video)
How SEED diversity training planted the seeds of White Privilege, Gender Identity and Critical Race Theory that are dividing our culture and threatening our freedom.
presented by Barb Anderson
Why You Should Support HF226 & HF229 (35 minutes)
Stricter Penalties for Trafficking in Child Sexual Abuse Imagery
presentation by Will Krumholz
For further information, see Protect Minnesota’s Kids Act
Update: CPL Investigates EBSCO Database Ed Tech Products (14 minutes)
Update: CPL Investigates Gale School Database Ed Tech Products (15 minutes)
CPL Investigates MN eLibary and Ebsco (25 minutes)
The MN ELibrary system uses Ebsco data search services. In this video, we demonstrate how ELibrary/Ebsco are not providing age appropriate searches to students as they claim.
Distance Learning Tips for Parents (25 minutes)
interview with Jayne Wahlberg, administrator for HERO and Kelly Janssen, CPL board member
For additional resources see Education from School to Home: Distance Learning.
Drag Queen Story Hour (22 minutes)
a presentation by Barb Anderson
Education Policy Conference 2020
Jaco Booyens, producer of 8 DAYS
Jaco directed and produced the feature film 8 DAYS to raise awareness of sex trafficking in the US. In these CPL videos, he discusses the repercussions and dangers of CSE with Michele Lentz.
- What is Grooming? (7:42 minutes)
- Consent: Grooming Children to Say Yes (5:30 minutes)
- Risk of Trauma (4 minutes)
- Jaco Booyens Concern for Minnesota (43 seconds)
Is Your Child Really Safe? Educational Trends Shaping Our Future Conference
With this line up of speakers, you won’t want to miss a word!
- Monica Leal Cline on Comprehensive Sex Education, a firsthand account
- Joy Pullman on How Your Child’s Data Is Being Collected/Shared/Used
- Dr. Josh Mulvihill on Equity & Social Justice vs Equality
For more details and the rest of the presentations including Dr. Robin Paterson, Michele Lentz, Barbara Anderson, go to Is Your Child Really Safe?
Comprehensive Sexual Health Education (CSE) (31 minutes)
presented by Barb Anderson
CSE is highly explicit and promotes promiscuity and high-risk sexual behaviors to children as healthy and normal. The ultimate goal of CSE is to change the sexual and gender norms of society. CSE is a “rights-based” approach to sex education and promotes sexual rights to children at the expense of their sexual health.
➣ Webinar short clips:
- Foundations of CSE (5 minutes)
- CSE – Indoctrinating into Harm (1 minute)
- The Goal of CSE (2 minutes)
- Examples of CSE Curriculum (10 minutes)
- More examples of CSE Curriculum (7 minutes)
- MN CSE Mandate Legislation Discussion (17 minutes)
➣ A CSE Story:
- Monica Cline (19 minutes)
A former instructor of Comprehensive Sex Education trained by Planned Parenthood tells her story at the Education Policy Conference.
➣ Understanding the CSE Legislation Process
➣ presented by Julie Quist and Michele Lentz
The Justina Pelletier Story
CPL interviewed Justina to discuss their lawsuit, legislation (Justina’s law) and tips for parents.
- The Justina Pelletier Story: Medical Kidnapping Part 1 (15 minutes)
- The Justina Pelletier Story: Medical Kidnapping Part 2 (22 minutes)
Protect Kids Rally September 2019
Child Protection League held a Protect Kids Rally at the MN State Capitol. As word got out about legislation to mandate Comprehensive Sex Education in all MN schools, nearly 800 people showed up in solidarity against this harmful legislation.
Planned Parenthood Sexualizes Children in Minnesota, Alpha News MN coverage of Rally (5 minutes)
- Karen England, keynote speaker from CA Capitol Resource Institute (27 minutes)
- Anne Taylor (8 minutes)
- Rev. Brian Walker (5 minutes)
- Tamara Scott, RNC committeewoman for IA
- Cindy Pugh, former MN legislator
- Michele Lentz, CPL president
MN Legislative Briefing March 2019 (50 minutes)
discussion with Michele Lentz and Julie Quist
Many social engineering bills are being introduced this session in the MN legislature that affect our children and the direction of education. Be informed and contact your MN representatives. And for those of you in other parts of the country, these proposals could be coming to your state as well!
Topics: Constitutional Amendment, HF13; Mandated Comprehensive Sexual Health Education (CSE), HF1414; The ‘Bullying Bill’ reauthorized, HF1026; Prohibit Counseling for Minors, HF12; Home visiting and setting up a universal child care system, HF1
Webinar short clips:
- How a Bill Becomes a Law in Minnesota (4 minutes)
- Equal Rights Gender Amendment House File 13 (20 minutes)
- Rep. Drazkowski on the ERA Gender Bill (4 minutes)
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) (25 minutes)
presented by Barb Anderson
What is SEL and how is it affecting our children in our schools? Learn how teachers are taught to “map cultural values” and identify student’s “personal cultural values and preferences” and what this all really means for our children and our privacy.
Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Discussion (25 minutes)
The Proposed MN Baby Ed: Home Visits & Birth to Three (55 minutes)
interview with Linda French Bell from Advocates & Champions for Children (MACC)
The proposed MN bill creates the framework for the state to make home visits from before birth to age three. Learn about this bill, the grant programs and individuals/organizations pushing this initiative.
Great Start for All Minnesota Children Act, HF1, SF820 (PDF)
MN Home Visits: An Opportunity to Herd Our Children
Webinar short clips:
- Stay at Home Moms – MN Legislation HF1 (1 minutes)
- Who is behind MN HF1? (6 minutes)
- MN Legislation HF1 – the Great Start Fund (3 minutes)
- Taking Babies out of the Home – MN Legislation HF1 (2 minutes)
- Data Collection – MN Legislation HF1 (4 minutes)
- Home Visits – MN Legislation 2019 HF1226 (5 minutes)
Transformational Education (37 minutes)
presented by Julie Quist
A simple to understand presentation on why and how our schools are being transformed and how it is affecting our culture.
Transformational Education Q & A Discussion (19 minutes)
Gender Fluidity and Other Fables (37 minutes)
A presentation by Barb Anderson
Do you know what is being taught in your schools concerning gender? Barb gives an overview of what students are facing in their classrooms.