Child Protection League (CPL) was created by parents and community members who actively opposed a proposed law, the Safe & Supportive Minnesota Schools Act known as the Bullying Bill in 2013. CPL continues to educate the public and expose issues that harm children in our schools and in our culture.
CPL promotes the welfare of children and protects them from exploitation, indoctrination, and violence. We educate citizens on issues that protect or threaten the safety of children. We equip and activate parents and the public to reclaim self-governance, and to expose and defeat the cultural revolution in our midst.
- Parents are engaged and in control of their children’s upbringing.
- Schools are fully transparent and responsive to the public about their curriculum, practices, and policies.
- Parental rights are protected and respected.
- Parents and children can freely express their political beliefs, moral standards, and faith.
- Children are physically safe, and their innocence and personal privacy boundaries are protected.
- Children receive an academically focused education free from Marxist and unscientific ideologies.
Child Protection League: Who We Are and What We Do (6 minutes)
An Overview 2022
We Need Your Help
To do research and alert the public to the dangers facing children takes time and money. We operate under two entities. Donations toward our work are always welcome!
- Child Protection League is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that is the educational and general fund. Donations to the CPL general fund are tax deductible.
- CPLAction is our 501(c)4 organization that is the action arm for educating and alerting the public and public officials about policies and current legislation that help protect our children. Donations to CPLAction are NOT tax deductible.
CPL Email Updates
Conveniently arriving in your email inbox, CPL sends out regular updates and alerts to provide current information on the most pressing issues that affect our children. All of our emails, past and present, are available at Email Updates (listed in chronological order). Don’t miss out! Sign up now to receive our email updates!
Please note: Articles from outside sources are posted to help keep you informed regarding issues that affect children. Their content may not reflect the views of Child Protection League but are relevant to the protection of children.
CPL Webinars and Presentations
Provided for free, our CPL Webinars and Presentations feature a variety of topics and guest speakers who address issues that affect both children and parents equipping you to take action and make a difference! Find our list at CPL Webinars and Presentations.
CPL Conferences and Events
CPL periodically hosts in person and online conferences and events with renowned speakers who address hard-hitting issues that children and parents face in our world today. Our past CPL Presentations and Events are available for your viewing anytime!