The Child Protection League (CPL) is committed to promoting the welfare of children and protecting them from exploitation, indoctrination and violence. We educate citizens on issues that protect or threaten the safety of children.
CPL researches, publishes, conducts webinars and speaks publicly to expose, inform and oppose issues such as:
- Sexually explicit and obscene materials embedded in school curriculum;
- The indoctrination of children that is harmful and politicized about race, sex, religion and government;
- The bullying of children to accept radical ideologies and suppression of their rights of free
speech and thought;
- Invasive surveys and the massive data collection of minors’ values, attitudes and beliefs, especially those involving issues violating their personal moral standards;
- Social Emotional Learning (SEL);
- The grooming of children for sexual abuse and trafficking through social media platforms, cultural fads and school curriculum.
CPL supports the rights of minors on issues such as:
- The freedom to express their political beliefs, their moral standards and their faith;
- The rights of biological boys and girls to experience personal privacy and modesty in bathrooms, showers, locker rooms and mixed sex accommodations;
- Data privacy;
- The Constitutional rights of parents to protect their minor children’s safety by directing their education, healthcare and activities.
CPL encourages and equips parents and the public to become active in the legislature, local offices, schools and school boards on issues impacting children.
CPL follows legislation, policies and cultural trends that impact minors and provides up-to-date and accurate information to lawmakers, public officials and the public.
CPL is active on social media and provides timely email updates to subscribers.
We Need Your Help
To do research and alert the public to the dangers facing children takes time and money. Donations toward our work are always welcome!
➤ The Child Protection League is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation. The Protect Children’s Privacy and Mental Health Fund is the campaign and legal branch of the CPL. Donations to either of these entities are tax deductible.
➤ The CPLAction arm of the Child Protection League is a 501(c)4 corporation that educates the public and public officials, lobbies elected lawmakers, and equips its members to impact public policies and legislation toward the physical, mental and emotional safety and welfare of children. Donations to CPLAction are NOT tax deductible.
Please note: Articles from outside sources are posted to help keep you informed regarding issues that affect children. Their content may not reflect the views of Child Protection League but are relevant to the protection of children.
CPL launched a new project, YouTube live CPL Webinars! The webinars are recorded for viewing afterward if you miss the live broadcast. The CPL board and guest presenters tackle many of the pressing issues that are affecting both children and parents in our culture today.
CPL has been on the front lines of important issues affecting our children. To view the many articles and alerts that the Child Protection League has produced, see CPL Articles listed in chronological order. Many of our articles come from our e-newsletters. Sign up now to receive our email updates!
View our CPL videos that will give you a flavor of the types of issues Child Protection League tackles. The video below gives you a quick overview of many CPL projects that have promoted the welfare of children. (2:35 minutes)